Orders will be shipped either through the US Postal Service or by UPS Ground. You will receive a confirmation email when your order has shipped. Book and CD orders are generally sent by the US Postal service via Media Mail or Bound Printed Matter. To see the transit time for your order, go to the USPS Website and enter in 38141 as the "from" zip code and your zip code as the "to" zip code. Larger and heavier items such as statues will be shipped by UPS Ground. For all orders, you will receive your tracking number for the package via email upon shipment.
The shipping cost for US orders is the following:
$1.99 flat rate per order shipment plus:
$1.39 per graphic novel, CD, or video/DVD
$2.19 per small figurine (such as Collector's Magazine Figurines), T-shirt, poster, or wall scroll
$7.99 per statue, bust, large print, snowglobe, bookends, or other large/heavy item
$29.99 per oversized item, such as life-sized props, helmets, and extra large/heavy statues
We generally send out your order within three days of receiving it. Some items will take 4-5 business days to be sent if they are temporarily out of stock and need to be ordered. Items in our advance order catalog are expected to ship in about 8 or more weeks (because these items are solicited 2 months in advance of their release). You will receive an email confirmation when you item has shipped.
Domestic shipments will be insured at not extra cost, there will be no insurance on international shipments.
TalesOfWonder.com offers free shipping on in-stock orders above $99 shipped to the continental US on eligible items. Most books will qualify for free shipping. Most statues, busts and merchandise will not qualify for free shipping. The product detail page will indicate whether or not a product qualifies for free shipping. Advance orders may be grouped with other advance orders or in-stock items to qualify for free shipping.
There are two ways to qualify for free shipping:
1. The order total before tax totals more than $99 and all items are in-stock and free shipping eligible. Free shipping will automatically be applied to the order.
2. The order total before tax totals more than $99 and all items are free shipping eligible, but the order includes advance order items. By choosing "Group My Items to Save on Shipping," the order will be held until all items are in-stock and free shipping will be automatically applied to the order.
If there are items not eligible for free shipping included in the order, shipping will be charged only for those items not eligible for free shipping.
You will be asked to choose between two shipping options at check out when applicable.
1. Save on shipping by grouping all my items into one shipment. My complete order will ship after everything is available. Your order will not ship until all the items in your order are released and are in stock. You will only be charged a one time order fee of $1.99 and a per item fee for each item.
2. I want my items faster. Ship them separately as they become available. Your order will be broken into multiple shipments. If your order contains all Advance Order items you will be charged an order fee of $1.99 and a per item fee for each item. If your order contains In Stock items and Advance Order items you will be charged a one time order fee of $1.99 and a per item fee for each item that is In Stock and you will be charged an order fee of $1.99 and a per item fee for each Advance Order item.
Some advance order products are limited (such as limited edition statues and special limited edition signed books) and as a retailer we may be on allocation for items that have heavy demand. This is a rare occurrence, but should TalesOfWonder.com receive fewer items than our total order, we will allocate the items based on the earliest orders. No customer will receive multiples of the allocated item until all orders have received at least one.
We reserve the right to charge more for APO addresses and orders to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. You will be contacted by Email with a shipping quote for the additional amount.
Sales tax of 7.00% will be charged, before shipping, for Indiana customers only. This sales tax applied to items and shipping charges.
Tales of Wonder does not accept returns. Unauthorized returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Damages or Errors
If an item is damaged, we will replace that item or offer a full refund (at your discretion, but subject to the availability of merchandise). Tales of Wonder will request that you send the item(s) back via USPS Media Mail, we will refund the cost of postage once the item is received. Please have a receipt of the postage cost available upon request. Please contact us at email@example.com first, so we can instruct you on the method of return. The item must be sent in its original packaging.
Special note for statues, CD's, DVD's: We do not consider a statue, CD, DVD damaged if the statue, CD, DVD itself is fine but the box is not in perfect condition. Manufacturers often ship these items with little or no packaging protection. These items can sometimes arrive to us with minor dents or other imperfections to the box. Your purchase is important to us and we will package every order securely, but a damaged box does not constitute a damaged item.
Tales of Wonder does not assume responsibility for items that are damaged in transit to countries outside the US.
International shipping rates are based on the weight and size of the package and vary by country. After your order is placed we will email you a shipping quote for your approval. Most advance orders can not be quoted until the item is in stock and actual weight is determined. We charge the actual cost of shipping plus a $4.00 handling fee. We may require a money order payable in US Dollars or payment via PayPal for all first time international purchases. This applies mainly to customers ordering from areas where we have noticed fraudulent activity. Subsequent purchases can be made by alternate payment methods such as credit card. We only ship internationally by Priority Mail International and First Class Mail International. Tales of Wonder does not assume responsibility for items that are damaged in transit to countries outside the US. We will package your orders carefully to minimize the risk of any damage. We are not responsible for any duties, sales tax, or customs fees charged by another country. Our quotes are for the cost of shipping only. You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for shipping cost inquiries.
Tracking your Package
Once your order has shipped you may view your tracking number in your account. All shipments are sent via US Postal service and UPS and tracking information is usually available the next business day after the package has been shipped. You may check the status of your shipment at www.usps.com www.ups.com with the tracking number that is Emailed to you after every shipment. You may view the tracking information on your order from our home page by following these steps:
1. On the top, right side of the home page, click on Track My Order.
2. On the 'My Account' page, enter your Email address and password.
3. Click on your Order Number.
4. The Tracking Number will be listed along with the details of your order.
5. This will take you directly to the shipping carriers website for detailed tracking information. Your order could show ?Shipping Soon? or ?Being Processed? for 2 to 3 days before you receive a 'Ship Confirm' message. This means that your order is at our warehouse being prepared for shipment.